Payment Terms and Conditions
I have read the terms and conditions
Raising the Bar (ABN 45 673 357 077)
- Raising the Bar means the company who provides the training courses to its clients.
- Client means the company or person paying for the course.
- Student means the person attending the course paid for by the client.
- A student and a client may be the same person.
- A trainer is a person that conducts the training.
- A public course is a scheduled course where anyone can attend. These courses are advertised on our website.
- A closed course is a course where the attendance is restricted to a single company or individual and is not advertised on our website.
Terms and Conditions:
- All advertised course prices include GST (Australian
Goods and Services Tax)
- All courses must be paid in full before attending the
- Courses can be rescheduled once up until one week in advance FREE of charge (courses charged at a promotional discounted rate cannot be rescheduled). For closed courses, where travel and accommodation expenses
have previously been paid, the client will be charged these expenses in full.
- Any cancellation within 1 calendar week will be charged at the full rate. For public courses, the student is entitled to re-sit the course.(see point 7)
- For public courses, if a student fails to attend a course without notifying Raising the Bar in writing at least one
week in advance, all fees and charges for that course will be forfeited. The student is entitled to re-sit the course.(see point 7)
- Raising the Bar reserves the right to reschedule courses where there are 3 students or less booked onto the course.
- For public courses, students wishing to re-sit a course they have already paid for can do so FREE of charge for up to 8 calendar months from the
scheduled course date subject to the following conditions.
- A student can only re-sit a course if there are available positions.
- Students can apply for a position the day before the scheduled course date.
- Students must attend the course for the same version of the software of the original course.
- A course re-sit can only be scheduled once.
- Raising the Bar reserves the right to reschedule a course if necessary due to reasons outside its control, for example and not limited to, trainer illness or injury, power failure or mechanical/electrical malfunction.
- The training facilities at Raising the Bar and its partners are non-smoking areas.
- A client or student shall not approach or make offers of employment to any employee, consultant or
trainer, directly or indirectly for a period of 12 months from the date of training. In the event that any trainer,
consultant or employee of Raising the Bar is hired by, works for or receives money from any client, directly
or indirectly, a fixed $20,000 AUD (Twenty Thousand Australian Dollars) will be charged introduction fee of by
Raising the Bar to the client and is payable within 21 days of letter of demand sent by Raising the Bar to the client.
- Raising the Bar shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss of profit suffered directly or indirectly following any training course attended by the student.
- Raising the Bar reserves the right to update course content and outlines at any time.